Currently recruiting for Weekday and Weekend Carers
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- CAR DRIVERS ESSENTIAL
We are NOW recruiting for Home Care Worker’s in Dunstable, Houghton Regis and the surrounding area’s who can demonstrate compassion and empathy in their approach to caring for people. Woburn Care Company is a privately owned business, we are proud to offer exceptional quality homecare, enabling many people to live independently in their own homes. As a Home Care Worker you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to people’s lives. Previous care experience is not necessary, however the ability and passion to make a vulnerable person’s day a little brighter and less lonely are excellent qualities!
- Are you looking for a new job or a new challenge?
- Do you want to help make a difference to people’s lives?
- Are you enthusiastic, caring, friendly and reliable?
If the answer to all these questions is YES, and this sounds like the right opportunity for you we would love to hear from you.
What you can offer us:
- Personal qualities: Enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable.
- Transport: You will hold a driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
- Flexibility: Your hours could include days, evenings and bank holidays as well as alternate weekends.
- Experience: Some care experience is preferred. However, full training is provided.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Induction course and on-going training
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is both challenging and extremely rewarding
- Flexible hours: Full and part time hours to suit your availability
- Mileage allowance
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become part of our team, and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.
CALL 01582 670055 or fill in and submit our Application form (link below)
At Woburn Care Company, we are always looking for reliable, motivated and dedicated care workers. We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff. We offer competitive rates of pay and flexible working hours.
Joining our team is a simple process, starting with submitting a fully completed application form. The full process involves selection, interview, induction training, enhanced DBS checks, shadowing and on the job training, followed by a build-up of your work programme.
Woburn Care Company is dedicated to ensure our staff is suitable and competent to carry out their duties and provide a high quality, personalised service.
If you would like an application form, either send an email to email@example.com or download the file below: